My Quick and Favorite Allergy Friendly Recipes!


Eggless/Dairy Free Delicious Ranch Dressing
1/2 tsp of Olive Oil
1/2 cup of Veganaise
½ cup of Soy Milk
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
salt and ground black pepper to taste

**I put in mason jar, shake and serve with chicken nuggets or on a salad. I also use for lunch box snacks to dip veggies in. Stays good in the refrigerator (if it lasts) for about 8-10 days.

Jonah’s Favorite Applesauce Pancakes
½ cup of applesauce
1 ½ cup of Bisquick
½ cup of Soy Milk

**I use organic olive oil spray for pan and bake 3 batches of these, serve one, and wrap 2 each in plastic bag until all in Ziplocs, then put them all in one large freezer bag and use them for quick healthy breakfast for little men before school.

My Favorite and Easiest Cupcake Recipe
3/4 cup vegetable oil
2 cup water, at room temperature
2 tbsp. vinegar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 cup flour
2 cups of sugar (email me if you want agave recipe)
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking soda
6 tbsp. cocoa

**Sift dry ingredients together, mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients, fill cupcake papers half way and bake at 350 degrees until toothpick comes out dry. About 20-25 minutes. I make triple batches and take to school to keep frozen there as well as grandmas and in our deep freezer. For icing, we just use Pillsbury Vanilla.

**For any cake or baked good, I have yet to find one that I cannot replace the milk with Soy or Rice Milk, use either egg replacer or see my other posts on the many egg replacers for baking, and for butter, I always use Earth Balance Buttery Spread and it never fails me!
This is what they look like before decorate and make them pretty!  Simple and perfect for any type of icing decorations!