ANOTHER Quick and Easy Cupcake Recipe for Birthday Party Season

Yesterday, about 30 minutes before my son was to leave for yet another birthday party, I had realized my usual entire top shelf of my freezer was emptied of frozen cupcakes. I looked around in panic thinking that we could use something else to put icing on (I always use Pillsbury regular vanilla), but no luck...but did notice some not so ripe bananas waiting to be thrown out, so I worked in crazy mode! I turned the oven on 350 degrees to warm up and started gathering "cupcake like ingredients". When it was all done, I sent two with my little man, put some in the freezer for next time, and sat in my bed and ate three. They were that good!  Here is the recipe, hope you enjoy, and please give me your thoughts!!! 

1 stick of butter
2 bananas or 1 cup of smashed bananas
1 and 1/2 cup of sugar
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of vanilla
3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 cup of soy milk or any type of milk you like
Egg replacer equivalent to 2 eggs.
2 cups of four (I used 1 cup wheat flour and 1 of soy flour, but regular would work)

In mixer bowl or just regular bowl, cream your butter and sugar, and then add vanilla, egg replacer, and soy milk. Then add dry ingredients and fill cupcake or even cake pan with mixture. I used a tray of extra small cupcake pan and then a regular size cupcake pan and it filled both pans. The regular size cupcake pans only took 18 minutes, but the small cupcake pan only took 15 minutes to finish.

Then in my crazy rush, I put two in freezer for quick cool down while I got my son's backpack ready and then added the vanilla icing and sprinkles, put in Tupperware bowl and sent him with his daddy...and, they were out the door on time...which is a rare occasion in its self!! 

This morning I did a quick check before I blogged about it to see how they froze and tasted after a quick 15 seconds in the microwave...and I ate three more. I will justify this for the sake of my blog to you!  Enjoy because they were still amazing!