Easter Allergy friendly Chocolate Molds

I purchased this really cute Easter mold pan (see left side of blog)Since, like most mommy's I waited until last minute to think of what to add to my food allergy kiddo's Easter basket, all the allergy free cholocate website are reporting it is too late to order to receive in time for Easter. So, I had to get creative. I used the easy allergy free chocolate recipe below in the molds and put these cutie easter chocolates in plastic bags with easter ribbons. Whoohoo!

Easy Chocolate Recipe:

1/4 cup of Soy Nut Butter (I use the honey flavored one)
1/2 cup of Enjoy Life chocolate chips
2 tablespoons of dairy free butter

Place the ingredients in a microwaveable glass bowl and heat for 30 seconds until melted.

Pour mixture in your mold and place in freezer for 60-80 minutes until solid.

Set out and once chillded, pop out of your molds.